The Magic of Water
Download and print the materials below to bring a little Project WET Magic into your classroom.
The Magic of Water Material List
- Instruction Booklet - The booklet contains seven easy magic lessons to use with Project WET activities. Print out double-sided on legal sized paper, fold in half and staple into a booklet.
- Lesson 1 Cards - Print double-sided on cardstock, trim and laminate. Follow the instructions on the "7" card to assemble.
- Lesson 2 Cards - Print double-sided on cardstock with the blue cards on one side and the white cards on the other. Be careful to keep them in order! Check the order with the master list document. Trim and laminate.
- Other materials you will need are listed below and found online at Madhatter Magic Shop or Penguin Magic.
- Thumb tip
- Sponge Balls - 2 blue and 4 of various other colors
- Silk scarf
- Additional Items - A regular deck of cards and 3 pieces of thin rope (purchase at home improvement store and cut your own)
Don't want to make your own? Complete Magic of Water material kits are available for $10 each. Contact us
You can watch the real Magic of Water happen in this video.